What is SEO?
(medical search engine optimization)
If you own a website and hope for any eyes to see it. You need medical SEO.
SEO is short for Search Engine Optimization.
This determines the website links displayed on the search results page.
You want your website to be ranked #1 on Google!
- Jeff Willoughby
How does SEO work?
Google’s main goal to provide the searcher with the best & most accurate results.
They want the searchers to find the most relevant content to their search.
Think about it like this. If you went to search for stethoscopes and kaleidoscopes came up instead, you would probably consider searching with Bing over Google.
At the end of the day. Google knows they must present the searcher with the best results possible to stay the leader in their industry. Here is where we come in. We know how to set up your website to be fully search engine optimized. We know the best medical SEO strategies and practices.
You NEED this if you have a local practice or medical office. Google is able to determine the difference between normal searches and local searches.
For example if you type in eye doctor, Google will see this as a local search and list eyes doctors closest to you.
We know how to get your website to be locally listed with google. SEO for doctors is perfect because it draws in nearby patients.
Why you need Medical SEO
(search engine optimization)
AT THE TOP!
Doctor near me
Doctor near me
AT THE TOP!
SEo gives free cliocks blah ablah balhcklfjdl;fjdfsd
1. What is PPC?Pay Per Click (or SEM - Search Engine Marketing in Google's parlance) is a type of advertising strategy that directs traffic to your website from an ad that you paid a search engine or host website to post. It is basically the amount of money spent to get your advertisement from a search engine or website that you don’t own to be clicked. Types of PPC campaigns are: - Search Adwords Campaign - Remarketing on the Google Display Network
2. Who should use this package?Small Business who want to improve their online presence on Google and show their products to those people who are looking for them.
3. What does it do for my business?It improves your online presence on Google search and increases the chance of targeting the right customers at the right time.
4. Does it put my ad on the top page of Google every time?No, and in most cases, you wouldn’t want it to be. The Google AdWords system does not just take into account the bid price when arranging the sponsored ads. The position of any ad takes into account over one hundred different factors including your quality score, volume of clicks, and website & content relevancy, enabling Google to deliver the right results to end users and empowering smaller advertisers to compete with other advertisers who have much higher budgets. If any company or agency was to offer you top spot or guaranteed positions our advice is to run because it’s simply not possible!
5. Will it ensure sales and leads to our business?No. Just like any type of advertising, Google AdWords can never guarantee any sure sales or customers. Once your ads are posted on Google Search we can no longer control the decision of your potential customers. The most that we can do is target the right people at the right time. And the rest is upon their discretion.
6. Do I need to have an existing Google AdWords account to avail of the service?No. We can set up your client’s Google AdWords account and then link it to our AdWords manager account.
7. I already have an existing Google AdWords account. Do I still need to pay for the setup fee?It depends. If you have PPC campaigns that are already running and only minimal changes need to be made, the setup fee is waived. If you have an account but the campaigns still need to be setup or there are a lot of settings that need to changed, then you will need to pay for the setup fee. Please contact our Project Manager for a FREE PPC Proposal and Landing Page Analysis.
8. Are landing pages always recommended, or can I just use my homepage?"A great landing page is critical for any PPC campaign to be effective. People clicking on your PPC ads are more likely to have a strong purchase intent compared to general browsers, that’s why the landing page needs to be optimized to meet their expectations. We offer free landing page analysis along with our proposal, and landing page optimization & setup for an extra fee.
9. Do I have access to the PPC Campaign that you are going to create?Yes. We offer transparency compared to other agencies to assure that you are getting the right data and you can see the performance of the campaign anytime you want.
10. Why do I need PPC when I have SEO?Any SEO campaign done in a safe, organic way will take some time to rank. A business could utilize PPC to advertise on the search page for the same keywords while the SEO campaign is still gaining momentum. PPC is also useful if you want to maximize the search page. There are different businesses located on the search page. To fully maximize it, use PPC. Finally, while it is impossible to rank for a competitor's brand organically, this is common practice in an AdWords campaign.
11. Can I do PPC without SEO?Yes, as PPC is not SEO dependent. It does not rely on Google search algorithms. It’s an advertising campaign that takes advantage of Google’s nature as a search engine. Unlike SEO, PPC will never generate free traffic because Google is ranking you based on your ad spend and not the quality of your site. SEO is an investment in the quality of your site and not just an investment in gaining organic rankings.
12. Can I target my competitor’s keywords?Yes. With PPC, you can target the competitor’s keywords. Unlike with SEO, you’re limited to the keywords on your website. Targeting your competitor’s keywords is ideal for new businesses because you want to target people who are looking for the same business as yours or have the same type of service.